Please check the Job Openings tab to view upcoming summer positions.
Dartmouth Family Centre is a non-profit organization located in the area of Dartmouth North. The Centre offers programs and services to support families with children prenatal to age six. Our main activities include prenatal and post-natal support, child development programs, programs for parents and children together, and parenting support. Programs and supports for families take place at the Centre, at outreach locations, and in their homes.
At the Centre . . .
- We are open to all, with a special focus on families with children prenatal to age six.
- Programs and supports are voluntary allowing you to choose how you wish to be involved and to what degree.
- You are welcome to drop by the community drop-in room; there you can meet other parents, play with your children, and chat with staff.
- Childcare and bus tickets are provided for registered programs, making it easier for you to be involved.
- Healthy snacks are offered to families taking part in registered programs.
- All programs and supports are free.
The Centre is open 9:00am to 4:00pm, Monday to Friday (closed 12:00 to 1:00pm daily and Thursday afternoons). As well, occasional evening programs take place.